Awards & Accolades
My expertise has been sought by a number of organisations to assist with primary health care research, development and innovation including:
I have been recognised as a future research leader through several awards including:
- Queensland Government Advance Queensland Women’s Academic Award – award recognising female research leaders undertaking maternity leave, 2017.
- Menzies Health Institute Queensland Early Career Mentoring Program – mentoring program fostering career planning of future research leaders, 2017.
- Menzies Health Institute Queensland Visiting Research Fellowship – travel support to fund visiting collaborators from the University of Cambridge, UK, 2016.
- Women’s Advanced Leadership Program Scholarship – competitive scholarship with the Australian School of Applied Management to undertake a 2-year research leadership training program, 2016.
- Griffith University Vice Chancellor Excellence in an Early Career Researcher Award – award recognising future research leaders, 2015.
- Griffith University Pro-Vice Chancellor Excellence in an Early Career Researcher Award – award recognising future research leaders, 2015.
- Best Applied Science Award – at the Gold Coast Health and Medical Research Conference, 2015.
- Gold Coast Primary Health Network Clinicians Challenge Award – recognising innovation in primary health care service delivery, 2015.
Finally, I have been awarded the following tertiary qualifications:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Griffith University
- Master of Nutrition & Dietetics, Griffith University
- Graduate Diploma in Health Economics and Health Policy (in progress), Monash University
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Education, Griffith University
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise & Sport Science), University of Sydney