Would you like to keep up to date with literature on nutrition and health care?
I lead an online journal club with over 20 highly-qualified researchers. Join us in our WhatsApp group where we discuss the latest publications in the field. We provide a friendly and supportive environment to develop confidence and critical thinking skills in the field of nutrition. Please make contact if you would like to be a part of the group.
Recent journal articles are:
– PREDIMED trial of Mediterranean diet: retracted, republished, still trusted?
– Getting More Done: Strategies to Increase Scholarly Productivity. Authored by Schrager & Sadowski (2016). URL if you prefer to the PDF above:
– Dietitians perspective on teaching nutrition to medical students
– “Community-Based Medical Student Nutrition Counseling Training for Low-Income Families” by Williams et al (2018).
– ” Food in the Anthropocene: the EAT–Lancet Commission on healthy diets from sustainable food systems”: